- Bibliography on Substance Use Disorders in Physicians (PDF)
Christopher Welsh M.D.
University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Identifying and Assisting the Impaired Physician
Boisaubin EV, Levine RE.
Am J Med Sci 2001;322(1):31-6
- Physician Impairment (PDF)
AMA Policy, council reports, and relevant journal articles & publications
- Reasons to Hire Recovered Physicians (PDF)
Neil Parsa, DO (PEJ July/August 2011)
- Substance Abuse Among Physicians: A Survey of Academic Anesthesiology Programs.
Booth JV, Grossman D, Moore J, et al. (2002)
Anesth Analg 2002;95(4):1024-30
- Taking a Proactive Approach to Physician Impairment
Blondell, Richard D.
VOL 118 / NO 1 / JULY 2005 / POSTGRADUATE MEDICINE
- Teaching Residents and Program Directors About Physician Impairment (PDF)
Karen E. Broquet and Paul H. Rockey (2004)
Acad Psychiatry, Sep 2004; 28: 221-225.